PO1 – Aims:
- To find out the key trends of Youth skills emigrants in local communities of Bunyonyi Lake /Maribor/ Hîrlău in the last 20 years and to determine the per cent of youth emigrants in age of 15-19 years.
- To find out what the economic backgrounds of youth skilled emigrants from nature protected areas are.
- To find out the number of re-integrating returning young emigrants in the last 20years.
- To find out what are the main reasons for brain drain are and whether they are the cause or consequence of poverty.
- To find out what is the educational and occupational structure of the labour force in the nature protected areas like and what are future needs of the areas.
- To find out the correlation between changes in the emigration prospects and the human capital investments in nature protected areas.
- To know more about biodiversity, conservation and human ecological footprint in the nature protected areas (Bunyonyi Lake/Kabale/Maribor/ Hîrlău) through 18 months of the research work and observation of 115 participants.
- To set off transnational indicators on migration policy of skilled youth in nature protected areas.
- Testing the set of indicators on the national and transnational levels.
PO2 – Aims:
- To identify and measure the underused human capital of the young skilled emigrants.
- To formulate interventions, strategies, and policies to unlock development potentials.
- To create a transferable pedagogical approach for efficient transnational cooperation.
- To make the local strategies on how to minimize young skilled emigration.
- To create local pilots for better service in nature protected areas.
PO3 – Aims:
- To facilitate the exchange of statistical data, good policy practices and field experience.
- To launch a transnational methodology of one-stop-shop unit.
- To fight against racism and xenophobia, inequalities, and social discrimination through activities that enable sharing the knowledge, skills, equipment, require interpersonal cooperation and promote the exchange of good practices and innovations.